Jazz and Blues by the Bay 2017
A BIG Thank You to our returning Producer Sponsor Bradley Real Estate
Every Friday, June 2 to August 25, 2017
6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
Gabrielson Park, Sausalito
Lawn seating is free
Food and beverages available for purchase
Schedule of Performers
• June 2, 2017 – The Anthony Paule Soul Orchestra (blues) www.anthonypaule.com
Sponsored by the Southern Marin Fire Fighters Association
• June 9, 2017 – The Speakeasies (jazz) www.speakeasiesband.com
Sponsored by the Sausalito Lions
• June 16, 2017 – The Daniel Castro Band (blues) www.danielcastro.com
Sponsored by the Volunteers In Public Safety(serving Chicken Apple Sausage and Hot Dogs)
• June 23, 2017 – Lavay Smith and her Red Hot Skillet Lickers (jazz) www.lavaysmith.com
Sponsored by the Richardson Bay Maritime Association (serving Pizza)
• June 30, 2017 – David Gerald (blues) www.davidgerald.com
Sponsored by Sausalito On the Waterfront (serving hot dogs and hamburgers)
• July 7, 2017 – Pamela Rose (blues) www.pamelarose.com
Sponsored by Sausalito Sister Cities (serving linguicia and cole slaw)
• July 14, 2017 – Curtis Lawson & Friends (blues)
Sponsored by the Friends of Sausalito Dog Park (serving chicken apple sausages and hot dogs, and potato salad)
• July 21, 2017 – Andre Thierry – Accordion Soul Music (blues) www.andrethierry.com
Sponsored by the Sausalito Parks and Recreation Department (serving pulled pork and broccoli slaw)
• July 28, 2017 – The Kenya B Trio (blues/jazz) www.kenyabmusic.com
Sponsored by the Southern Marin Fire Fighters Association (serving tri-tip and station-made cole slaw)
• August 4, 2017 – Paula Harris (blues) www.paulaharrismusic.com
Sponsored by the Sausalito Youth Sailing Foundation
• August 11, 2017 – The US NAVY 32nd Street Brass Band (jazz)
Sponsored by the Volunteers In Public Safety (serving chicken apple sausages and hot dogs)
• August 18, 2017 – Dr. Mojo Band (blues) www.drmojoband.com
Sponsored by the Sausalito Rotary
• August 25, 2017 – Eugene Huggins & Friends (blues)
Sponsored by Call of the Sea (serving chicken teriyaki and Asian slaw or southwest chicken and slaw)
Map and Directions
• Gabrielson Park is located on the waterfront in downtown Sausalito etc. etc.
• View a Google Map of Gabrielson Park
• View directions for visitors traveling south
• View directions for visitors traveling north
• View the schedule of the Golden Gate Ferry
• See a map of the special $5 parking area
, with funds benefiting the 4th of July fireworks display
• See a map of municipal parking lots in the downtown area
• Parking at street meters is free after 6:00 p.m.
• Lawn seating is free of charge on a first-come, first served basis
• In order to ensure a positive experience for all, we ask that for your compliance with the following:
o Chairs in free lawn seating area must not have seats taller than 8” from the ground and the backs of the chairs may be no taller than the shoulder of the occupant
o Tables may be no taller than 18”
o Rocks used to hold blankets in place must be returned
o Please use only the room that you need
o Please make room for others, let’s all have a good time
o Please recycle/throw away all refuse after the show. Trash receptacles/recycling bins are placed throughout the park.
Reserve a Table
o A limited number of season tables are still available
o For information about reserving a season table, call (415) 289-4152
o Cost is $550 for Sausalito residents, $650 for non-residents
o View a table map
Weekly, one time reserved tables
o For information about reserving a table for a specific date, call (415) 289-4152
o Cost is $60 for residents, $70 for non-residents
o View a table map
Table terms and conditions
o Tables cannot be “resold” to other parties. They can be gifted.
o All table locations are approximate; there is no guarantee that tables will be placed at the exact same location each week.
o Tables need to be cleared by 8:15pm each night for breakdown.
o Table holders must recycle/throw away all refuse from their table each night. Trash receptacles/recycling bins are placed throughout the park.
o Please do not park on Spinnaker Way in the red zone or you will be cited and towed.
o Items left on tables are not the responsibility of the City of Sausalito, its officers, or agents.
o Tables and table numbers may not be moved.
o Additional chairs are available for $5 each. Please do not take chairs from other tables.
Food and Beverages
• Each performance is sponsored by a community group, which also provides food and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for purchase.
• Guests are permitted to bring their own food and beverages to the park.
• If you bring food or beverages, please discard and/or recycle any leftover containers or food items
• Any questions about Jazz & Blues by the Bay may be directed to the City of Sausalito Recreation Department at (415) 289-4152 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• The offices of the Parks & Recreation Department are located at Sausalito City Hall, 420 Litho Street, Sausalito, CA, 94965