Where Do I Get An Application For A Resident Parking Passcard?
Download the Resident Parking Passcard Application and then review the following information. Please note that applications will be reviewed after submission, prior to the issuance of a new Resident Parking Passcard.
Before you receive your new Resident Parking Passcard, you must submit your application (in-person or by mail, address is below) and provide copies of all required supporting documents (detailed below) as well as pay a $10.00 non-refundable application fee to complete your application process.
What Do You Need To Submit With Your Application Form?
You will need the following documents to support your application form:
- Proof of residency within the City Limits of Sausalito, showing your name and your residential address. Examples include copies of:
- Lease Agreement
- Property Tax Statement
- Utilities (PG&E, etc.) Statement
- A copy of your Driver License, and
- Current DMV registrations for any vehicles you would like to register to your account.
- Lastly, a $10.00 application fee will be due when you submit your application in person.
- If you are submitting an application by mail make checks payable to City of Sausalito, please do not include cash.
Where Do I Turn In My Application?
You may submit your application and supporting documents in-person or by mail. The Sausalito Parking Authority is located at 29 Caledonia Street, Sausalito CA 94965.
The current office hours are:
What Do I Do With My Old Resident Parking SmartCard?
The old Sausalito Resident Parking SmartCards are no longer valid. To be able to receive your 3-hours free resident parking in the downtown parking lots, you must apply for the new Sausalito Resident Parking Passcard.