SAUSALITO 4TH OF JULY Festivities 2017
Parade Award Winners:
1st: Sausalito Woman's Club
2nd: Sausalito Chamber of Commerce
3rd: Performing Stars of Marin
Best Classic Car:
1st: Bill Riley
2nd: John Ferrell
3rd: Mike Fisk
1st: Cal Alumni Band
2nd: Sausalito Woman's Club
3rd: Sausalito Marin City Little League
July 4, 2017
10 am-12 pm 4th of July Parade
12 pm-4 pm Picnic in Dunphy Park with Live Music, Tug of War and Egg Toss
Food by Sausalito Rotary Club and Galilee Harbor
6:30 pm-9:30pm Live Music in Gabrielson Park and Fireworks Extravaganza
The parade at 10am at the intersection of Second and Main Street and travels down Bridgeway to Caledonia and ends at Caledonia and Bee Street. Bridgeway (from Napa to 2nd Street) and Caledoni (from Bee to Bridgeway) will be closed to through traffic from 9:45am till 12:00pm.
Floats, bands, clowns, classic cars, acrobats, flowers, balloons and fun for the entire family. Everyone is encouraged to add to this traditional favorite. Deadline for parade entry due Monday June 26th at Noon.
Parade Entry Form
Starting at 12 noon there will be live music at Dunphy by Chime Travelers until 3:30 pm. Food, dancing, family games, tug-of-war and famous traditional egg toss help make this an exciting event for the whole family. Come and enjoy a good old-fashioned 4th of July celebration!
- Gabrielson Park
- 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Music by Faithfully a Journey Tribute Band
- Food trucks will be providing food and beverages are by the Rec'ers
- The evening is hosted by the Sausalito Parks & Recreation Department.
- Fireworks begin at 9:00 pm
- There are a limited number of tables available for the Fireworks concert and show.
- Tables are $120 for Sausalito Residents and $130 for Non-Residents
- Each table seats 6 people
- Tables go on sale June 1, 2017 at 9:00am. Call 415-289-4152 to purchase a table.
- Table sales end Friday June 30th at 12:00pm
- View Table Map
The Fourth of July celebration is completely funded by the generous contributions from the many organizations, businesses and residents in our community as the City of Sausalito does not have the financial means to subsidize it. Our goal this year is to raise the $30,000. If you would like to donate simply send a check payable to: "Sausalito Fireworks Donations" and mail it to The City of Sausalito, 420 Litho Street, Sausalito, CA 94965 OR call 415-289-4152 to make a donation with a credit card.