The City of Sausalito's ADA Coordinator is Public Works Director Jonathon Goldman.
Director of Public Works
City of Sausalito
420 Litho Street
Sausalito, California 94965-1933
email to: email@example.com
Procedures for Filing a Complaint Regarding Inadequate Disabled Access
- Fill out a Complaint Regarding Inadequate Disabled Access form. The form is available at the Community Development Department public counter and by clicking here.
- The completed form may be submitted in person at the Community Development Department public counter, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, sent by US mail, or sent by facsimile to 415-339-2256.
- Assistance is available for persons with disabilities to complete the complaint form.
- Filing a complaint form prompts an investigation with set time lines for review and response at each level.
- The complainant is informed of the outcome of the investigation.
Additional information on the Disability Access Complaint Procedures is available by clicking here. If you have further questions, please contact ADA Coordinator Jonathon Goldman as noted above.