RESERVE A COMPUTER
Using Computers at the Sausalito Library
All patrons need to have a valid MARINet library card and personal identification number (PIN) to make reservations through our online reservation system (Library Online) and use the public computers.
Public Internet Computers: Five 1 hour Public Internet stations and three "walk-up" laptops that also include Word, Excel, Power Point, Picasa, and Google Earth software programs.
• You can use up to two hours a day of computer time if you have a MARINet library card.
• You can have two reservations or bookings on your card at any one time, including the computer you might be currently using.
To use the Library Online booking system for Public Internet Computers:
• You need to have a valid library card and PIN.
• Visitors in town for one day only, with a picture ID, may request a single-session guest pass at the Circulation Desk. If staying in town longer, visitors may get a Visitor’s Card which allows full library privileges. You will need to present a picture ID and a $20 deposit.
• Internet Only cards are available to patrons with no verifiable address but have a photo ID (may be expired).
• For more information
INTERNET ACCESS GUIDELINES
• Copies are 10 cents per page. Please pay at the circulation desk.
• Computers are for information, research, and for the support of educational assignments. Use of the library's Internet access for illegal purposes, or for the transmission or viewing of threatening, obscene, pornographic, or harassing materials is inappropriate.
• Parents, not library staff, are expected to monitor their child's Internet use.
• No more than two people may use a workstation at one time.
• Misuse of the computer may result in the loss of computer and library privileges. Not abiding by the above guidelines and rules for using the Internet stations will result in loss of Internet/E-mail privileges.
Last updated: 9/19/2013 2:55:37 PM